cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCO - Receipt posted without User Defined Fields values

ACONTRE
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi! I'm using SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 FP16 with SAP Business One 10 FP2208 and I'm trying to post a Receipt with User Defined Fields.  I have configured the extension step "vBIU.sap.CCO.ReceiptUDFV2", but it didn't work.

Searching the web I found a blog (sap-customer-checkout-plugin-development-part-iv) with an example of the structure of the XML file used for that example, but when I compare it with the XML file I get, is not the same structure.

In the attached image, left side is the blog example.  Right side XML generated by a successfully posted Receipt in SAP.

ACONTRE_0-1708469086837.png

As you can see, the GenericValues node on the left is part of the Documents node, but on the other side is not. It appears as an independent node at the bottom of the XML file (Not shown in the image).

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or maybe something changed in recent versions, but with the XML file I get (right side) I can't use the extension provided because it makes reference to the left side structure, as you can see in the next image. 

ACONTRE_1-1708469750023.png

Thank's in advance for your help.

Regards,

Armando.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)