cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created rule policy to route cases as if some condition is met then the action should be route to org unit and assigned under service manager profile, but not getting result as expected.

Now I have a doubt as whether my rule policy get triggered or not? How can check and where?

Can some one help me on this please?

Thanks

Regards,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have managed to done this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Inorder to check either the rule policy created by you is getting executed or not, first you need to know which service manager profile is used for the cases routing.Check for that SMP under the SPRO path,

1. SAP Implementation Guide->Customer Relationship Management->Interaction Center WebClient->Additional Functions->Intent-Driven Interactions->Service Manager->Define Service Manager Profiles.

2. Under that specific service manager profile, check for the Service ID RE_RULE_EXEC under the Directly Called Services.

3. Look into the Properties of this Service and check either the rule policy defined by you is maintanied under the Property ID Policy.

If the policy defined by you is maintained here, then yes your rule policy should get trigerred.Hope this helps you out.

Regards

Veena.