cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create Inbound plug in Runtime repository. What am I doing wrong?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Z component (with no enhancement) with about 16 views. I need to create another view which has the same source etc as one of the existing views. I've therefore copied the view and created the new one.

Against the Window/Mainwindow I have add the Inboung plug and against the View itself I also have added the Inbound Plug.

Within the Runtime repository I can add a CompenentINterface->INterfaceview-Inbound plug with the new new view being displayed when us the pull-down agains View.

However, against Windows->Mainwindow->Inbound Plugs I can 'Add Plug with follow up navigation', but, when I pull down on the View I don't get to see my new view, just the original views plus 'Mainwindow' view. I'm sure that I never had this issue when I create the original views.

I tried to create teh Navigational links manually first and then use the above option, but still no joy.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?.

I'm really in a tight spot here and the deadline has been and gone so I need to get this new view set up with the Plugs so that I can see it the config for the Online Factsheet.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Stratham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Have you added your view to window in the runtime repository?After creating the view this is the first step you should do in the runtime repository add view to window then it will be available for the navi. link and other objects.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sumit Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sumit, I'm still kicking myself.

I did this when I created the original 16 views, although that was 6+ Months ago. It's amazing how quickly you forget these things. I'm going to add the details to my little black book for next time.

Much appreciated. Points awarded.

Best regards

Jason

sumit_mittal2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Jason,

Just a advice, keep repository modification as the last option..

Cheers,

Sumit Mittal

Answers (0)