cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Lists In IC-Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In CRM_IC , when click on Call Lists on the navigation bar and select the Call from the Call list and go to Identify Account, I dont see the Contact Partners associated with the selected Call.

Can any one help me in displaying the contact partners associated with the call?

Thanks in Advance.

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the partners you want to contact have the call hours maintained in the partner data and assigned to a particular call list (u can simulate that).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion.

Our scenario: We create call list from Campaign not through BP call time. However, when i select call from call list and go to identify account, I only see my Sold-Party (Account). I dont see any of the associated Contact Person with that Account in the <i>Result List</i>. But if i try to search for an account in the Identify account, I can see all the assoiciated contact persons. I was wondering, is there any work around to display the contact person information in the identify account tab when we select a Call from Call list?

I appreciate your time and guidance.

Thanks,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish

In tx CRMC_IC_BPPROF did you try to put the value in 'Contact Person Role Within Acct (B2B)'....that might help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Robin,

Thanks for your continued assistance. I have checked the 'Find Contact Peson Automatically' in CRMC_IC_BPROF.

I was thinking this is a bug with call list program, thinking of opening OSS.

Your suggesion is highly appreicated.

Thanks,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you please guide me how to create call list from campaign in crm 4.0 ides server

thanks in advance.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Email me: nasu_suna@hotmail.com.

thanks,