cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C- Marketing Attributes: Changing the order of values in a drop downlist for

0 Kudos

Hallo experts,

I have the following problem: I have created an attribute groupe and an attribute, which has multiple values. The attribute group

can be seen in the marketing attributes tab for a contact.

Unfortunately the values for the attribute are sorted alphabetically, and not in the order in which I created them. I tried to change the order through adaptation, but I found no option for it. I also didn't find anything in fine tuninig. Does anyone have a suggestion how to change the order of the values? Ofcourse without using ABSL 🙂

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Danijel,

You can custom the order via adaptation.

1. Select your custom field and click on code list.

2. Change "sort" to "custom" and then click on button "Edit".

3. It will open a page which allows you to change the order of code list values.

Hope this would help for you to solve your problem.

Thanks,

Arthur

0 Kudos

Hi Arthur, Greetings.

Could you do me a favor to check the similar but advanced question as below? Thanks a lot!

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13686657/how-to-change-the-maximum-items-of-list-values-in.html

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rathika
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi danijel.jovanovic86,

Unfortunately even I couldn't find the Sort by description or by value options for Marketing Attributes like any other standard field may be because of different embedding technique used for the UI. But you can still try adding a number before the value as shown below to temporarily solve your requirement.

Thanks,

Rathika