cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner with GUID XXX does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to replicate r/3 customers to crm, however all customers are not getting updated in CRM. I checked SMW01 for the customers not uploaded. There is an error message as

"....Business partner with GUID XXX doe not exist

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_MAIN...."

pl. let me know the solution on how to rectify this error.

Thanking you,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share if u got the solution and how.

we are facing the same issue

Thanks.

Regards,

Pratima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratima,

If you are facing the PROBLEM

BUSINESS PARTNER with GUID does not exists

then you can do one thing you can do a request download of the customer.

For a permanant solution to this problem there exists one manual note.

regards

Surendra More

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Along with the PIDE settings , it necessary to maintain the same number ranges in both CRM and R3. Though the values remain the same, the grouping would differ. If the number range is internal in R3, it should be external in CRM and vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Along with the PIDE settings , it necessary to maintain the same number ranges in both CRM and R3. Though the values remain the same, the grouping would differ. If the number range is internal in R3, it should be external in CRM and vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

This error can be because of some BPs not existing in your CRM system and you are receivinf updated for the same.

This can be verfied if you trigger a request load for a business partner for any of the BPs that have failed. Once the request

download is done successfully, try reprocessing the errorneous BDoc. I belive it should go throuh.

Best Regards,

Shourav

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you make mapping between business partners in SAP CRM and ERP customers (in both directions). In the ERP system you can see this mapping using transaction PIDE.

there are 2 options:

- CRM->R/3: Assign BP Classification to Account Grp.

- R/3->CRM: Assign Account Grp. to BP Classification

regards.