Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need an info regarding BP roles.

For a BP there are 2 roles created, suppose A & B.

I want to know where these roles are stored(tables) in CRM with createdon date.

Createdon date is important for me to take a report showing different roles against a bp and when they are started.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhadri M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table BUT100 stores the correct VALID_FROM and VALID_TO dates only if Time Dependancy for BP Roles has been activated before. To activate that function, you must follow the IMG path: Cross-Application Components -> SAP Business Partner -> Activation Switch For Functions, and mark the field 'Active' for Development 'BUT100'.

But this won't help you get those values to Web UI, as BP_HEAD_SEARCH/MainSearch component/view does not store those attributes. I've actually been looking for some help to be able to maintain those values in a standart report; if not found I'll be using Transaction launcher for a custom report which would be created in SAP CRM GUI (hopefully not).

shwetha_hs
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bhadri,

If time dependency is activated, default valid_from date of BUT100 is the date of creation of the role(Unless the user does not change valid_From). There is no other way to find the creation date of role apart from change document tables.

Regards,

Shwetha

Edited by: Shwetha H S on Dec 22, 2011 7:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiwanck & Shwetha,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

We activated Time Dependancy for BP Roles and the table BUT100 is now getting populated with correct values.

This serves my report requirement.

Points assigned.

Regards,

Bhadri M.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello bhadri ,

I have checked this internally in our crm system and have to confirm that in the but100 table the valid to and valid end dates are as follows :

10.101.000.000 99.991.231.235.959

by default the bp roles are time independant and are bound in the above value range . THis is not a bug .

Hope this information helps.

Thanks & regards,

Krishnen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnen,

Thanks for the info.

So is there any possibility to see when a role is created, other than change history in bp. Where they are getting stored.

Any table or FM or view ? ?

Regards,

Bhadri M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check table BUT050

Here, you will get

a) created by

b) created on

c) created at

Regards,

Vipul

Edited by: vipul_kumar02 on Dec 9, 2011 8:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for the info.

In table BUT050, it is against a BP.

Please correct me if I am wrong, the created on, by, at will be for a BP but not for a role.

And also I am having a scenario where a BP is having more than 1 role but in BUT050 it is showing only 1 entry.

Regards,

Bhadri M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are right, your purpose will not be solved with this table.

Regards,

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Anyother inputs in this case.

Regards,

Bhadri M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Below is my exact report requirement.

Initially a BP will be having only one role say A.

After some understanding & negotiations with the BP they will create one more role say B ( not for all but only for BPs who are interested)

So my requirement is in a month how many BPs have new role i.e. B ( Role A also will be there) and how many contracts are created against those BPs.

Anyone please guide me to achieve this requirement.

Instead of going for Master data can we achieve directly through some transaction data ?

Regards,

Bhadri M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Just a suggestion..May be you can check whether the function module BAPI_BUPA_ROLES_GET help you to achive this ?

Regards

Sanjib

srini_talasila
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can use table BUT100 . It has Role and Valid from date.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Thanks for your inputs.

But in BUT100 we are having the following values in Valid from and Valid To:

VALID_FROM VALID_TO

10101000000 99991231235959

The above values are same for all bps and roles.

Thought of something gone wrong in our CRM system & checked with my friend's client CRM system but there also the same values are getting stored in BUT100.

Can u please check in your system and let us know whether these values are maintaining properly i.e. a valid date for valid from and valid to, so that we can raise an SAP message.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bhadri M.