Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP not replicating for multiple sales area data from SAP CRM to SAP ECC

former_member204742
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are replicating BP from CRM to ECC, the BP is replicating for on sales area when we extend the same BP to other sales area it is not replicating.

SAP suggested to run a report daily for clearing the buffer. the BP is replicating perfectly after running the report but after few minutes the BP is not replicating.

New BP is replicating to ECC with single sales area. the Problem is when we try to extend the existing BP to other sales area.

With Regards

Selvam T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvam,

Report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE is used to buffer the attributes of CRM organizational objects. To enable buffering you have to maintain Sales, Marketing & Service view T77OMATTR (SM30)

You can schedule a batchjob to run the report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE every night. Do not run report manually everyday. Also Do not schedule more than once as it may create some inconsitency in Org data.

Best Regards,

Rajendra Sonawane

former_member204742
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RAJENDRA SONAWANE,

Thanks for your Reply.

We have already scheduled the buffer as background job at midnight. Even after that we are not able to replicate the BP with multiple area.

We are able to replicate the customer with one sales area data. but when we extend to other distribution channel we are not able to replicate

With Regards,

Selvam T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvam,

Use this SAP Notes depending upon your SAP CRM Versions.

Note 1090363 - Attributes not getting buffered by buffer update report

Note 1001967 - Buffer update report leads to high downtime

Note 1138764 - Org. Buffer not being used during org. determination

Best Regards,

Rajendra Sonawane

former_member204742
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RAJENDRA SONAWANE ,

Th sales Are Maintained in my Project is

Soo1 10 10

Soo1 20 10

S001 30 10

S001 40 10

When i create BP with s001 40 10 i was able to replicate to r3. when i extend to s001 30 10 the BP is replicated but when i extend to s001 10 10 the BP replicate to R3 but after that when i extend to S001 20 10 it is not replicating.

Even when i create a new customer for S001 10 10 . When i extend to other Sales Area it is not replicating.

The BP is replicating when i extend in decending order of the Distribution channel 40,30,20,10 . After replicating for Distribution channel 10 we are not able to replicate for any sales Area.