cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BODC and Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys , in the Scnario... CRM --> R/3..

--> when there is some change for the Customer in CRM it has to go to R/3..what comes first? Out bound Que in CRM or Bdoc?

--> Does anyone know how to check the validation in CRM?

--> when you have a replicated document in R/3 and CRM , document in R/3 has been deleted. then when you change the document in CRM what happends to the document ? will it still create outbound Q and and the same document in R/3?

If not how its controled?

can someone please help me??

Many thanks in advance !

Regards,

Lata.

Edited by: latha reddy on Feb 7, 2008 8:35 AM

Edited by: latha reddy on Feb 7, 2008 1:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

All changes to customer, contacts, transactions in R/3 will be replicated to CRM as delta. BPs, transaction will be inbound queue in CRM(smq2) and will create bdocs (smw01)of type BUPA_MAIN for BPs, BUS_TRANS_MSG for transactions and BUPA_REL for BP relationships.

Reward points if helpful.

Shridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar...thanks for the reply. but my question was not this...Thanks anyways..

regards,

Lata.

Edited by: latha reddy on Feb 6, 2008 9:34 AM

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

--> when there is some change for the Customer in CRM it has to go to R/3..what comes first? Out bound Que in CRM or Bdoc?

ANS: When a change is made a BDOC is created which will hold that change. Then this is how it is sent to R/3:

Step 1. First it is sent to CRM INBOUND Q

Step 2. Next CRM OUTBOUND Q

Step 3. Next R3 OUTBOUND Q

Step 4. Next R3 INBOUND Q

--> Does anyone know how to check the validation in CRM?

ANS: Not sure what you mean.

--> when you have a replicated document in R/3 and CRM , document in R/3 has been deleted. then when you change the document in CRM what happends to the document ? will it still create outbound Q and and the same document in R/3?

ANS: Yes. CRM will still create the Q entry (at this time it doesn't know that the doc doesn't exists in R3).

Regards,

Karuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karuna,

Thanks for the reply. but ur answer is wrong....

can anyone give me correct ans plz?

lata.

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't mind could you please let me know what was wrong? I want to correct myself.

Thanks,

Karuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karuna,

1) R/3 --> CRM , If there is a change for the customer it comes to outbound Q and then to Inboudn Q of CRM

CRM --> R/3 If there is a change for the Customer it goes to outbound Q of CRM and then to R/3 Directly via BAPI.

2) Validation: I donno yet

3) When replicated Document is deleted in on of the systems it does not create the same document again (standard SAP). But I donno how

Regards,

lata.

Edited by: latha reddy on Feb 7, 2008 11:19 PM

Edited by: latha reddy on Feb 7, 2008 11:20 PM

Edited by: latha reddy on Feb 7, 2008 11:22 PM