cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan Tab in PCUI Application CRMD_SALQ does not show up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Developers,

In the PCUI application CRMD_SALQ I can create and view quotations.

Using Business Application Builder, I have added the Billing Plan tab group in the detail area2 screen and added a field group which should have the data for billing plan. However I can not get any data to populate in those fields.

How do I fix this because it has not been included in the standard application for CRMD_SALQ and is functionality which has been configured in the IMG.

Thanks in advance for whatever feedback you can provide.

Julian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian ,

This new fieldgroup you've added must have been mapped to a screen-structure .Corresponding to this screen-structure there is the Model Access Class .To populate , check out the read method of this class.

What you'll need to do is make a copy of this model access class into a zclass and map this new class to the screen-structure.

Then in the zclass , you'll have to change the read method so that the additional fields also get populated .

Regards,

Satyadeep

Message was edited by: Satyadeep Dey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian, through the usage of the EEW we where able to create a 'custom' billing plan. As we determinded there is no srandard iView available for milestone planning. Our solution throug usage of the EEW will work on both iitem as well as header level. Tiest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tiest. This was it in a nutshell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you! Keep up the good work, by the way check out the following WebLog, this might answer another question we came across: https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/2168. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] Tiest.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thread moved to brand new CRM forum.