cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDoc Issue for Marketing Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have an interface that needs to transfer BP(business partner) data to third party system. We configured BUPA_MAIN and BUPA_REL Bdocs to capture BP related data. But these are not capturing Marketing attributes changes, other than marketing attributes the data that we need , are captured using these 2 Bdocs.

But we also need to capture Marketing attributes changes and we found the following 2 Bdocs for those. But those are not triggering our custom FMs.
CHARVAL_MSG
MKTPROF_MSG

Alternatively we found 1 Badi CACL_VALUE_CHANGE for marketing attribute changes, but it’s not triggering for deletion of marketing attribute sets.

Please help us to how to configure the BDOC’s for Marketing attributes or any other solution to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Manasa Veena P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa Venna P.

Did you check the following oss notes?

569723 - Export of Business Partner Marketing Attributes

1290105 - Change of BP Marketing attributes does not generate BDOC

Cheers!

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the reply , Both the notes are working fine for Creation and Change of Marketing Attribute,

but while deleting marketing attribute set BDOC is not getting generated .Please help me.

Thanks,

Manasa Veena P.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With my system works fine, in which release of CRM are you working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I am using 7.00 VERSION .

In debugging for deletion i found CHARVAL_MSG and MKTPROF_MSG getting generated.

Thanks,

Manasa Veena P.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to be honest I have no clue, the only thing I can say is in my system works( 7.0 Ehp2 ), I would check the related notes of  569723 and 1290105 to see if something is missing.

I collected them on my post

Keep us updated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thanks a lot for your help.The issue has been resolved using  947715 - Problems after implementing note 569723  .

Thanks,

Manasa Veena P.

Answers (0)