cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bdoc error: number 0 is not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting Bdoc error " Number 0 is not defined" for BUPA_REL. Please help me to fix this and root cause of this error.

Thnks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

The error could occur because of a missing personnel number for the 'Employee' BP in R/3. In order to send the personnel number from CRM to R/3, kindly check if note 948764 has been implemented. Alsoy check if the Employee in

CRM has an associated personnel number.

It is also possible that the employee is not maintained in R/3. In that case, you will first have to exchange CRM Employees to R/3 and then try to replicate the partner functions. If the employee exchange is missing in your system, kindly use note 312090 and related note 550055 to set up employee exchange.

Thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

The note you have suggested 948764 is not relevant because we are using CRM 7.0. So kindly help with note which is relevant to 7.0 or any other alternative as data is flowing from R/3 to CRM.

Thanks,

Varun

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Thanks for the update, are you getting any erro message number? please send it to me .

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

The message no. for the error is F2613. As in BP-Employee role-Identification Tab- value 0 is defined in personnel no. field in BP transaction. Please help.

thanks,

Varun

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

The reason for the error message may be that Employee Partner Function in the R/3 system is mandatory and if the Personnel

Number is 0, the replication cannot be done and then the error message is triggered! Please maintain the same scenario in both system, I mean, to have the HR integration active in both system to check the systems behaviour.

or

1) Create the business partner in CRM with the partner function corresponding to ZM as a mandatory relationship and partner function.

2) Remove the same from the mandatory list of partner functions from r/3.

thanks

willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

Any relevant SAP Note CRM 7.0 is there for this error to fix. Kindly help..

Thnks

Varun

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Sorry I didn't found any note for CRM 7.0 in our database. The latest suggestion that I gave you might solve the issue.

thanks

Willie

Answers (0)