cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI definition BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM is only provided for SAP internal use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While implementing the BAdI defination i got the error message like "BAdI definition BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM is only provided for SAP internal use ". can u tell me how to implement this BADI, plz provide me steps and don't give links.

for good answer points will be given.

Thanks & Regards.

Priya Papana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi

It means that BADI can be used only by SAP, i.e. it can be used only on the original SAP system, so not in a customer system as yours.

See the table SXS_ATTR, here you can find the attributes of the BADI, in particular you can see the flag FOR ONLY INTERNAL USE.

If this flag is active and the system isn't a SAP system, that error'll occur.

REGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE18 and check the BADI definition you would see the check box ticked for Within SAP.

These badi are not meant for customers they are meant for SAP.

So we can't implement these kind of badi if find in any applications.

try to find some other to satisfy your requirement and before implementing a BADI just check the BADI defn.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranjith Nambiar

KHummel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

you might want to have a look at SE18 again.

The Badi BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM has been mirgrated into an Enhancement Spot of the same name.

You can create your own implementation using SE19.

Hope that helps

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that Klaus, I learnt something here :).

Cheers.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But there's absolutely no need to do that...the BADI methods only mimic the existing subroutine exits. There's no new functionality provided that SAP is keeping to themselves...

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SE19 and give some implementation name like ZBADI_SD_SALES_ITEM and then press CREATE. Then give the definition name in the pop-up and try....

Also in display mode you can see existing implementations...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

your answer could be rite for some BAdI's, but my question is different plz see my question and then give answer.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I am also facing the same problem while Implementing BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM , BADI_SD_SALES, BADI_SD_SALES_BASIC . If you got any solution then please reply me TIA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There's no solution: it can't use this BADI.....that's all.

U need to use another one or the classic user-exit.

Max