cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASM logout not working. assistedservicestorefront.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings!

I have issue with ASM logout (assistedservicestorefront).

After logout from ASM, asagent still logged in as customer and emulates this customer.

Did anyone have such problems? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Semyon.

Can you provide more detailed info? What exactly happened and whether there are errors in console / browser console.

Seems like you ave JS issues, so please take a look at browser console first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail! There are no errors. Seems like AssistedServiceComponentController#logoutAssistedServiceAgent method not sets anononymous user to current user at: if (isAssistedServiceAgent(getUserService().getCurrentUser())) { getUserService().setCurrentUser(getUserService().getAnonymousUser()); getCartService().getSessionCart().setUser(getUserService().getAnonymousUser()); } because getCurrentUser() is not a asagent, its a customer. and AssistedServiceAuthenticationToken.Emulating still true, cause AssistedServiceComponentController#refreshSpringSecurityToken() not calling. We are using 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, now I see 🙂

It's actually expected behavior. Arguable, but expected. It's for the user story when agent helps customer with in-store scenario when they use the same tablet, for example, or something and agent helps customer to add some products with his discounts\promotions.

If you want to change that, you would need to change the code itself.

And yes, you are right, you pointed us out to code that never called )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mikhail, thanks for the explanation. How do i override OOTB AssistedServiceComponentController /logoutasm? This patch is called from addon js directly.