cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Business Partners (MESG)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frns,

I am trying to Create a Subscription for Groupware Integration i.e All Business Partners (MESG), but the Publication All Business Partners (MESG) is not available in the Publication Entries because it is already assigned to OLTP site.

Now, How to create with the same publication name ? If i dont create this Subscription will my Groupware Integration works?

Thanks in advance

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have assigned the Repilcation object(the one for Business partner) for the Site. So Pls assign the same replication object to Groupware.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry , i didnt get u.

Hope you understood the problem, When i was trying to Create a Subscription for All Business Partners (MESG)

in the wizard when i click on Publication the All Business Partners (MESG) is not available, it is assigned to

becuase i think its assigned to OLTP site.

Cant we assign the same publication for two different sites?

If yes, how?

Thanks

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Expand the site, where this subscription is already assigned and double click on it.

In right side frame it displays the current site details, from here click on Assign button and select the Groupware Site you created. This procedure I followed when I'm assigning subscriptions to XIF sites.

//Bhanu