Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administration header could not be found through Action Box in CIC0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am new to the CRM Win Client

I have kept the BP Search as a default workspace, with the help of Action Box I am calling the following things like Opportunity, Quotation and Sales order.

I have maintained the Data Flow

Transaction Type = ZPSM and Change or Display = A for Opportunity

Transaction Type = ZAG and Change or Display = A for Quotation

Transaction Type = ZTS and Change or Display = A for Sales order

In CIC0 initial screen when I call the Opportunity or Quotation or Sales order the following error has occurred

“Administration header could not be found 2FBCA0461F6AF62AE1000000C0A800FB” after that it is getting terminated.

Did I miss any step in the config.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

I guess you also need to map transaction guid i.e. 'Guid of a One Order' with along with transaction type.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried by maintatining 'Guid of a One Order' that is i have inserted the one Guid id but when access it through CIC0 i am getting the same order but i am not able to create the new one.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create new order, you need to use a different method of BOR.

BOR: BUS2000115

Method: CREATEMULTIPLE

or

use Transaction definition and in there, use workspace and profile with the requried transaction type.

Workspace: BUS_TRANS_MAINT

Define transaction Profile using transaction: CRMC_CIC_ACT0 and use the same as profile.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the second method, i have down all those settings still i am getting the that error.

I also tried the frist method but i am getting the error saying that the following functional module is not there

"CRM_CIC_REMOTE_SWA_EXPR_EDIT"

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These FM comes with some SAP plugins..

Check note:

Note 437357 - Logical system has to be different then logged on system

Please maintain the logical system and also check its connection.

Though you might be using CRM transactions, but do maintain the logical connection in transaction: CRMC_CIC_AB_LSYS_ASS

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked that every thing is fine

i have maitained crm to crm and crm to ecc.

I have read the sap note but in that they have mentioned the Function Group CCMB for that these includes are not there LCCMBI01 and LCCMBF01 in ECC server but those are present in CRM.

should i include that or not in ECC?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

If the integration you are trying to achieve is between CRM and R/3 then you must have those inlcudes in R/3 also.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why should I req. those includes when I am trying to create the opportunity or quotation or sales order bec. in this i am trying to access CRM not r/3.

When it comes to the delivery or billing that time i am accessing the r/3 those things are working properly.

Thanks