cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address independent communication in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create a BUSINESS PARTNER in CRM.

I have US country inserted by default in address independent communication screen of the Business Partner.

I don't want US to appear. I don't want any country to appear by default.

How do execute it? Please help. Full points for the correct answer

Tarang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can individually manage the fields of the BP master record, with the field group settings IMG activity : IMG > Cross application components > SAP business partner > business partner > Basic settings > Field Groupings > Cinfigure field attributes per BP role > Select the group BP general. For the data set Address, you can make the field settings in the right window. The following are your fields. Also you can search in the Tx BUS2 for the following numbers and play around.

2465 - Addr.-Indep. Comm. Data: Country for Mobile Phone

143 - Address-Independent Comm.Data: Country for Fax No.

140 - Address-Indepndnt Comm.Data: Country for Telephone

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

This works as a solution if I hide the fields.

What ifI don't want to hide those fileds and still want US not to appear by default

Regards

Tarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They come through a function module and get filled automatically from a structure, and you need to make changes to the FM

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

sudheer-tammana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

The country field here on the BP screen is used to determine the correct country code. A normalized form of the telephone number or fax number is then derived and stored in a field.

In case of address independent communication the country from the user parameter LND is proposed (if it is maintained). If the user parameter LND is not maintained, the country of the company address assigned in the user master data is proposed. So the country is directly picked from the user master data who logged in. In case you need it to be space, maintain user parameter LND as space. This would solve your problem.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

Go to BUS2 trx....--field groups.

Come down and search for 'Address : Country'

then check the box 'Exclude Required entry'

Also go to Field Group -> Fields

and then check 'Not a req.field' for COUNTRY.

will solve ur problem

Siva

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI Siva

I executed BUS2 and your steps- it does not work out

Regards

Tarang