Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd without certification

0 Kudos

Dear sir

I have done sap sales and distributions in Hyderabad in a small institute because of some financial problems I didn't go through this certification course and I don't have any intention to keep any fake experience. Will you please guide me in a proper way to get jobs without certification in sap sd as a fresher.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phaneendra,

You have to tell little about your experience and education that would help other members to guide you.

I have already mentioned in other discussions as written below:

1. Connect with all companies HR in Linkedin portal.

2. Follow company pages in LinkedIn and other social network portals because they post freshers walkin.

3. Connect with your known SAP friends because fresher walkins emails often goes to employees  internal email inbox.

4. Take top 10 job portals and list out HR consulting companies who post jobs for SAP (if it is experienced jobs posting do not bother) and talk to them on phone about your experience, education and interest to join SAP.

5. Meet 5 to 10 HR consulting companies in person every week.

6. There are many small SAP Consulting companies who prefer to take fresher and put you into support jobs.  You try to reach out those companies, but this possible through Job portals and SAP friends.

All you need is set a deadline for 3 to 6 months and work hard to get your SAP job.

Last one: Prepare well for your SAP SD interview once you get an interview call because all your efforts will be counted only on the interview outcome.

Best of luck.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phaneendra,

As a fresher, you must be certified SAP Consultant to get your first assignment.  As market is quite competitive right now and it is difficult to assess Fresher's based on their CVs. Moreover, practically, it is time-consuming to speak to each and every applicant. On your side as well, you can't demonstrate your complete knowledge through CV so that you can be short-listed for the interview.

Undertaking the certification helps the right kind of assessment for freshers in particular. So, please study and take up the certification. After the certification, you will feel confident and notice difference within yourself.

To conclude, SAP Certification is must for freshers especially if you have not taken courses from authorised institutes.

Regards

Shanu

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

phaneendra,

Will you please guide me in a proper way to get jobs without certification in sap sd as a fresher.

To get a job you must have thorough knowledge which you can communicate during the interviews.

So the way is to work hard and keep repeating the SD theory from TSCM60, 62.

Typewriter