Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need sap mm real time

former_member123507
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi sir good evening one and all,

i completed sap mm,i need any real time project please guide me how to experience on that.

3 REPLIES 3

RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor

Hi,

Congratulations on completing SAP MM! To gain real-time project experience, there are a few steps you can take:

1. Look for internships or entry-level jobs in companies that use SAP MM. This will allow you to work on real projects and gain hands-on experience under the guidance of experienced professionals.

2. Join online communities, such as SAP forums or LinkedIn groups, where you can connect with other SAP professionals and ask for advice on how to gain real-time project experience.

3. Participate in online training courses or webinars that focus on SAP MM projects. These courses will give you a chance to work on simulated projects that mimic real-life scenarios.

4. Build your own SAP MM project. You can create a project by selecting a business scenario, such as procurement or inventory management, and then building a project plan, documenting the process, and implementing the solution.

5. Consider getting certified in SAP MM. While certification doesn't guarantee real-time project experience, it can demonstrate your knowledge and skills to potential employers and help you stand out in the job market.

Remember that gaining real-time project experience takes time and effort, but by taking these steps, you can increase your chances of getting hired for SAP MM projects in the future.

Accept and upvote answer if its helpful for you.

Regards

former_member123507
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

thank you so much for your valuable suggestions, i follow those steps.

0 Kudos

Accept answer if its helpful for you.