Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job tasks and difference between SAP Consultant and SAP BW Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when your working contract is signed as a SAP Consultant (wihtout further specifications of tasks) but your employer wants you to work also as a SAP BW Consultant ... that are to differen positions in my opinion.

I would say both positions are different and the requirements are different also.

Am I correct?

I think the employer doesn`t want to pay more for the new tasks which are necessary for the SAP BW Consultant position.

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres no such thing as a SAP General Practitioner. If you are applying for a SAP position ask for the details. If no details are available then most likely is not a very serious employer/recruiter.

Regards, Juan

2 REPLIES 2

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres no such thing as a SAP General Practitioner. If you are applying for a SAP position ask for the details. If no details are available then most likely is not a very serious employer/recruiter.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zo,

Your job description must involve the activities, you are supposed to do. Otherwise, there will no limits / control. There should be a clear mention of the position and job description.

Hope this helps.