Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTABLE NAME CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

my requirement is i have a ZZfield in SAP standard DB table , how can i change the check table name for it, also please let me know can we change ZTABLE name in SE11? if not how to do it?

Thanks.

Sravan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the Ztable to a new table with the new name and delete the old one using the copy button on the toolbar.

To add a check table docuble click on the zzfield, you will get a popup, click on the button foreign keys, there you will have to enter the name of the table you want to add as check table.

Message was edited by:

Naren Someneni

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the Ztable to a new table with the new name and delete the old one using the copy button on the toolbar.

To add a check table docuble click on the zzfield, you will get a popup, click on the button foreign keys, there you will have to enter the name of the table you want to add as check table.

Message was edited by:

Naren Someneni

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Is there any way that we can change name of Ztable without copying to create newone?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi sravan,

I think there is no option for renaming a table, you can copy that to new table and change the name

but check the where-used-list of this table and should not effect the other programs where this table is used

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur replies .