Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zprint program is not attaching in debugger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have our own zprint program and we have congiured the print program for the particular output type. I am trying to spool the out from MB02 transaction . While the spool file is generated i want to put a breakpoint and check the flow.

From MB02 when i click repeat output and save the debugger is attaching in RV_MESSAGES_UPDATE function module , from this stage i would like to understand how the spool file is generated. or which routine is generating the spool file.

I checked the TNAPR table and got the rountine name and put the external breakpoint in the beginning of the routine it is not

attaching with debugger .

Any idea how to attach the debugger or how to find which routine is generating the spool file.

Thanks,

kevin.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To debug this, in further data select the first option '1 Send with periodically scheduled job' and save.

Then put the break point in your Z program and run RSNAST00 through SE38.

In that enter object key as your material doc number, the program will stop at your break point.

This is how we can debug the print program, however for printing the material doc with the customized output type is not implemented in my system.

Br,

Nikhil Patil

0 Kudos

Hello,

Where should i set 'Send with periodically scheduled job' and save'.

thanks,

kevin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the output type configuration in NACE.

0 Kudos

when i click repeat ouput in MB02 and save it , the spool file is generated . i can able to see the spool file in SP01.

I would like to find which routine is generating the spool file . I was told that zprogram is used to generate the spool file, but not sure.

The RSNAST00 report is send the spool file to printer or it generates the spool file from MB02.

Thanks,

kevin