Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEBRA: ALV clear buffer problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a hierarchical ALV (using REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY) with two internal tables: itab_header and itab_item.

Everything is working fine, but now I have set the ZEBRA parameter of the layout to X for the alternative coloring:

s_layout-zebra = 'X'.

The problem I'm facing is that I don't see the effect of my change. <b>I'm sure that my code is correct and that it must be a buffer problem because I copied and pasted my code in a new program and it works...</b>

<b>Is there a program to refresh this kind of buffers?</b> I tried both BCALV_BUFFER_DELETE and BCALV_BUFFER_DEL_SHARED but it didn't solve my problem. It seems like there is already a discussion about this sujbect here: but I haven't found a solution in the answers as I'm sure my code is correct...

Message was edited by:

Stephen ROTH

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It will work

Why don't u paste the peice of code u have written, so that it can be solved. else, do u want a sample code to be posted for getting the 'ZEBRA' pattern on the ALV list?

0 Kudos

Here is the code, but as I said I am sure it is correct because I copied and pasted the entire code in a new program and it's working perfectly.

FORM render_alv.

s_keyinfo-header01 = 'ID'.

s_keyinfo-item01 = 'ID'.

s_keyinfo-item02 = 'ITEMNO_ACC'.

s_layout-zebra = 'X'.

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY'

EXPORTING

i_callback_program = sy-cprog

i_callback_pf_status_set = 'STATUS'

i_callback_user_command = 'USER_COMMAND'

is_layout = s_layout

it_fieldcat = t_fieldcatalog