Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow - Best practise / Standards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does any one have idea where can I find Best practises / standards to be followed for Development of SAP Business Workflow ?

Waiting for reply.

Regards,

Akshay

2 REPLIES 2

former_member188419
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

I have worked in 2-3 projects involving workflow. I haven't come across anything called best practice. Following are the rules we follow -

1) When creating task, it should start with ZT..T for task. Third character should represent the task type...like M for mail, a activity, f for form...so ztm, zta...This will be followed by some good description.

this way it is easy to search if we want particular info.

2) workflow templates should start as ZW*

3) Also make sure you follow some convention in objects/method names from SWo1. For ex, for methods with syncronus and with result it will be ZMSR_...

4) Make sure you create an object for common utilities..

If these are what you looking for, then let me know i can send the document. Good luck..

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

BPM forum is the new home for all workflow related questions as there are workflow gurus answering them there. Please post your query there and if answered close this one along with that one.

Thanks,

Srinivas