Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will one badi implementation trigger for multiple tcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will one badi implementation trigger for multiple tcodes?

Please clarify me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudheera K

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheera

A business add-in has two important attributes that you must define:

Reusable

Filter-dependent

If you want the business add-in to support multiple parallel implementations, select Reusable. The sequence in which the implementations will be processed is not defined. Even if the business add-in does not support multiple use, you can still have more than one implementation for it. However, only one implementation can be active at a time.

Reward if help full.

Regards

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it will trigger. But then it also depends upon your code written inside BADI implementation. If you dont want the code to get executed for a particular transaction then you can write your code with conditions like -

IF (condition)

• code here

ENDIF.

I hope it helps. If this is not clear then give details about exact requirements so that I can explain you.

Best Regards,

Vibha

Please mark all the helpful answers

0 Kudos

If one implementation is triggered in multiple tcodes, what is the need for implementing the same method again. we can write the code in same imple using the if conditions for diff tcodes.

Then what is the need of multiple implementations.

Edited by: Sudheera K on May 13, 2008 11:21 AM

0 Kudos

hiii,

badi is a oops concept using interface with reusable facility.

with the same method name you can implement different functionality but only 1 can be active at a time.

the case of multiple implementations means tht with the same method name you can implement different functionality..so u can use as per your requirement.

reward if clear...

thanks...