Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which event to be used to enhance file structure while using FP03D/FP03DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to SAP FS CD . I have a requirement to submit items  to collection agencies. After going through SAP documents i found out that we can achieve this efunctionality either by Using FP03d or FP03DM transactions . File which will be written using these transactions are of a specific format ( containing header, body and footer records ) . As per my requirement i need a different structure of  the file  containing more fields . I intially thought of enhancing the std structures FKKCOLFILE_header , FKKCOLFILE and FKKCOLFILE_trailer , which are filled in events 5062,5063 and 5064 respectively . But if i append new fields , those fields will be added at the end of the structure , so that wont suffice my requirement , hence the alternate solution may be to use a different event and write down the  enhanced  file in application server .

I got stuck here .

• Which event shall i use to write down the file .
  • where from can i pass the file path which is given in the input as i dont want to hardcode the file path .
1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably i can use event 1799 ...but not sure how to pass the filepath

Can anyone throw some light