Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which DB table to search for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do you know which db table can I find the stock transport order no. from the replenishment DN?

It works for searching the sales order no. from DN with process flow table VBFA. but I just don't know which DB table to use for the above case.

Thanks for telling.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand it right, a stock transport order is nothing but a type of a Purchase order. So, in case, EKKO / EKPO will be the tables where you should be able to find the details with a different document type.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand it right, a stock transport order is nothing but a type of a Purchase order. So, in case, EKKO / EKPO will be the tables where you should be able to find the details with a different document type.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Yes, a stock transport order is a type of purchase order.

but there is no field holding the delivery no. in EKKO / EKPO, so we can't find the STO no. by DN no. from these 2 tables.

I only found from PO history that a structure "MMHIPO_MAINLIST" is in use, but I don't know the db table behinds.

0 Kudos

<b>EKET</b> is the delivery table, so it should exists there.

If NOT you can probably look at <b>EKBE</b> which is the PO history table.

Regards,

Ravi