Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the alternate for Field exit in ecc6 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I need to create a field exit for matwa in vb11, since field exits are obsolete in ECC 6 , whats the alternate option for that to achieve the task ( i need to do avalidation in vb11 for material entered).

There are no exits also available for VB11 transaction.

can anybody help me on this.

Regards.

Srinivas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmaji,,

Got this info from net only, hopefully it will be useful.

From 4.6c onwards, Field exits will no more be supported by SAP. They removed the function of field exit but they had given lot of flexibility through userexit.

However, if you still required it, here is how to activate it :-

First called up transaction CMOD.

Then called up transaction PRFB.

or

Activation of the field exits and assignment of the dynpros can also be carried out using program RSMODPRF. For this purpose, the program must be started without parameters (input fields remain blank). If required, new field exits can be created using program RSMODPRF (see the program documentation).

Regards

Karan Arya

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmaji,,

Got this info from net only, hopefully it will be useful.

From 4.6c onwards, Field exits will no more be supported by SAP. They removed the function of field exit but they had given lot of flexibility through userexit.

However, if you still required it, here is how to activate it :-

First called up transaction CMOD.

Then called up transaction PRFB.

or

Activation of the field exits and assignment of the dynpros can also be carried out using program RSMODPRF. For this purpose, the program must be started without parameters (input fields remain blank). If required, new field exits can be created using program RSMODPRF (see the program documentation).

Regards

Karan Arya