Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wanna use same alv list again and again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I have to display an alv list, upon double click on the alv list, I have to display simple report o/p using write statements then if I press back button, it should take me to the old alv list only.

If I am calling REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY again then it shows the alv but after that standard buttons like back, exit don't work properly and if I don't call reuse_alv_list then directly goes to selection screen again.

Please suggest me what should do.

Regards,

Amit

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Its easy, if you are using OO Controls. Is that a option here or do we have to stick to the REUSE functions?

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Since I am modifying an existing program so I can't make it OO now. Don't we have option through reuse functions only??

0 Kudos

Amit,

Can you tell us what exactly are you trying to display on double click.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

There are some set of write statements for the selected records (the record which user double clicks on). after coming back to that screen I need to display again all records (same ALV list) so that user can double click on next record.

0 Kudos

Amit,

Not the most elegant of solutions but.

Make a separate report of the write statements for the SELECTED Records. The selected values can be passed to this report via the Parameters of that report.

Once this is done, Upon Double Click event, SUBMIT the report withe values of the PARAMETERS and RETURN.

<b> SUBMIT demo_program_submit_rep1 VIA SELECTION-SCREEN

WITH paramet eq 'Selection 1'

WITH selecto IN seltab

WITH selecto ne 3

AND RETURN. </b>

This way all your features will be intact.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Message was edited by: Ravikumar Allampallam