Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View with where data = sy-datum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

i create a view in se11 from table A and table B. In table A there is a field, startdata, and i want filter this table for sy-datum. It's possible it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the selection criteria demand a constant, so a variable like sy-datum won't work.

However, you should be able to create a table maintenance generator and use one of the events to select data by date.

Rob

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the selection criteria demand a constant, so a variable like sy-datum won't work.

However, you should be able to create a table maintenance generator and use one of the events to select data by date.

Rob

0 Kudos

SY-DATUM or SYST-DATUM will work for a maintenance or help view - what type of view is it?

Edited by: Brad Bohn on Oct 25, 2010 1:17 PM

0 Kudos

it's a database view. I want use it in a matchcode, but only the fields datastart <= sydatum and dataend <= sy-datum.

i think it isn't possible.

0 Kudos

Ok, but if you're using it in a search help, you should create a help view, not a database view. Then it will work.