Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Master LSMW issue !

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm sorry for reposting this thread but really need solution for this:

Hi all,

I’m designing a lsmw for Vendor master [XK01] through recording , now the problem I’m facing is ,there are two fields whose technical names as well as description is same 1.Authorization[LFA1-BEGRU] occurring at account control section screen SAPMF02K-120V, Authorization[LFB1-BEGRU] occurring at accounting Info screen SAPMF02K-210V.

2.Terms Of Payment key[LFB1-ZTERM] occurring at SAPMF02K-0215, Terms Of Payment key[LFM1-ZTERM] occurring at SAPMF02K-0310.

Now after recording both of the fields are captured in rec but when I try to Map the fields in step 4 i.e field mapping I can map only one of them as there is only one fieldby these names, BEGRU,ZTERM in target structure. Because of them two fields are left unmapped in o/p.

One more question of mine is how can I give external vendor numbers in this LSMW???

Thanks and regards

Sachin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

You can map both the Source fields to the same one field from the target structure.

You can give the external vendor number by mapping the LIFNR field to the field containing the vendor number in teh target structure.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

You can map both the Source fields to the same one field from the target structure.

You can give the external vendor number by mapping the LIFNR field to the field containing the vendor number in teh target structure.

0 Kudos

mapping gives the soln only for one field as both the target fields belong to different tables LFA1-BEGRU/LFB1-BEGRU and only the first one comes is displayed in the target structure same goes with the field ZTERM.

0 Kudos

In my earlier response, I meant you can map one source field to 2 target fields.

apologies for writing the other way round.

Pls. check if you have maintained teh Structure relations and teh other previous steps correctly.

Here I am able to map one source fields to two different target field from diff. tables.

0 Kudos

again i have two source fields and only one target field,whereas recording has both the fields captured.

thanks

0 Kudos

Pls. check if you have mantained the Steps 2,3,4,5 correctly. Also in the recording , check if you have named the target fields appropriately

0 Kudos

sorry for delay roopali ,but done that already.