Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Invoices Payed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I have already had some excellent help from you guys and thought id try my luck once more.

What im after is a report that tells me how many times and how much we have payed a vendor in a given period.

Vendor Name

Vendor Number

Amount Paid

Amount of invoices processed for vendor (i.e how many times they have been paid)

MCE3 is almost there but the invoice quantity that is displayed is actual quantity of all the orders. I.e if an invoice processed is quantity 100 the result for amount of invoices in MCE3 is 100 as opposed to the figure that im after which would be 1 (the actual processing of the payment)

Do you folks know which tables i need to join in SQVI?

Many thanks

Pyeski

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

RBKP and RSEG would be your tables of choice.

RSEG-EBELN and RSEG-EBELP should show the number/item-no of the PO where RSEG-MENGE is the quantity. Assuming you are using [goods receipt based invoice verification|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/75/ee0d4055c811d189900000e8322d00/content.htm] the quantity there should reflect the actual delivery, not the PO quantity.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

RBKP and RSEG would be your tables of choice.

RSEG-EBELN and RSEG-EBELP should show the number/item-no of the PO where RSEG-MENGE is the quantity. Assuming you are using [goods receipt based invoice verification|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/75/ee0d4055c811d189900000e8322d00/content.htm] the quantity there should reflect the actual delivery, not the PO quantity.

0 Kudos

Hi Mylene

Thanks for the advice.

I have tried this and it is returning very limited values, it doesnt seem to be pulling all the info i need.

What i need is illustrated below, very similar to MCE3 but with amount of invoices as opposed to Quantity.

Vendor Number | Vendor Name | Invoice Amount | Amount of Invoices

10000 | Supp 1 | £100 | 3

10001 | Supp 2 | £300 | 19

10002 | Supp 3 | £20 | 1

Can this be done from the tables you recommended?

Pyeski

Edited by: pyeski on Jul 27, 2010 2:40 PM

0 Kudos

Vendor Number |   Vendor Name  |   Invoice Amount |   Amount of Invoices
10000                |      Supp 1          |     £100                |    3
10001                |      Supp 2          |     £300                |    19
10002                |      Supp 3          |     £20                  |    1

You get vendor number from RBKP, vendor name from LFA1, invoice amount - (how do you want it? amount per PO or amount per invoice in general?) - well, amount per invoice is dto in RBKP, so you have:

RBKP-LIFNR

LFA1-NAME1

either RBKP-RMWWR or RSEG-WRBTR

Now it gets a bit difficult - amount of invoices is no magic - you can create your own local variable in the query -> switch to 'Change Query XXXX: Select Field' -> EDIT -> local field -> create ... simply create a counter here.

But!! You will now have to add some date-fields to your selection-screen, otherwise this query will read every time over the wole mass of data - which surely you would not want.

Another idea: you could create your own infostructure SXXX (like S012 for MCE3) and enable a self-defined updating in MC25 ... there's documentation on the how-to in help.sap.com - but this is no substitute for a proper BI ... it's kinda poor mans BI.

0 Kudos

This is now returning zero values on the amount. Could be a join condition?

IS there a way of joining SO12, SO12, SO13 and LFA1 plus another table to get what i want?

Pyeski

0 Kudos

How did you do the join?

RBKP plus RSEG directly in Join.

LFA1 via 'Extras' -> Additional Table

The counter via variables.

Should do nicely!

Joining S011/2/3 will be difficult, since the updating is in different periods.

I have stil one idea left ) how about using a FI-report for your purpose? Tx. S_ALR_87012103 comes to mind ...

0 Kudos

Hi Mylene

I have

RBKP RSEG LFA1

belnr belnr

gjahr giahr

Lifnr lifnr

Still returning zero values. If i could get it to list all individual payments to vendors for a given period then i could easily export to a excel and do a pivot.

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Mylene

>

> I have

>

> RBKP RSEG LFA1

>

> belnr belnr

> gjahr giahr

> Lifnr lifnr

Hi pyeski,

there is no LIFNR in RSEG -> join RBKP and RSEG on BELNR and GJAHR.

Anyway -> if you want to Excel-Pivot, look at that FI-report I mentioned ...

Edited by: Mylène Dorias on Jul 27, 2010 5:04 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Mylene

Thanks for all your help. After an evening of clarity i have re built the tables this morning and all is well.

Many thanks

Pyski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check BAPI_AP_ACC_GETSTATEMENT.

I hope it helps.

0 Kudos

Hi Pedro

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatley i have never used bapi so wouldnt know what to do or where to start.

Another item for the training list i think!

All the best

Pyeski