Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variables on the screen

0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

when defined a variables ,you could find the name of variables with the format like this '%_SEL_%_APP_%-VALU_PUSH ' . HERE WHAT the symbol '%_' standing for .COULD any one SHOW me the light ? Addtional , I want to place a select-options on the screen created by myself .HOW? THANKS .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1245113
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI jack,

The variable '%_SEL_%_APP_%-VALU_PUSH' declared here falls under SAP naming conventions and doesn't have any special meaning.

and you can not create a select options on your own screen as this comes and type M programs.

you can create select options only on the screen 1000 which is of executable program type 1.

thanks and regards

Ramchander Rao.K

1 REPLY 1

former_member1245113
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI jack,

The variable '%_SEL_%_APP_%-VALU_PUSH' declared here falls under SAP naming conventions and doesn't have any special meaning.

and you can not create a select options on your own screen as this comes and type M programs.

you can create select options only on the screen 1000 which is of executable program type 1.

thanks and regards

Ramchander Rao.K