Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation for header condition in a Purchase Order in me21n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!, I need to validate that a header condition can't be repeated in a PO, when it's be creating..

I need your helps.. Thanks..

Message was edited by:

Gustavo Gil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could use one of the exits related to customer fields in header of purchase orders, as it is called in PAI on header dynpro:

Exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_007 "Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Header (PAI)" or the exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_017 "Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Item (PAI)", both belong to Enhancement MM06E005 "Customer fields in purchasing document"

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN forum

First have you checked in PO creation ME21N by entering the same Condition Type twice? was it allowing to enter two times?

If it allows find a User Exit or BADI (like ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST) and write the validation in the correct place and check.

Reward if useful

regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Enhancement MM06E005

FM would be EXIT_SAPMM06E_017

Thanks

Seshu

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could use one of the exits related to customer fields in header of purchase orders, as it is called in PAI on header dynpro:

Exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_007 "Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Header (PAI)" or the exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_017 "Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Item (PAI)", both belong to Enhancement MM06E005 "Customer fields in purchasing document"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.! Thanks everybody, I recomended this page

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/14/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

, It's so usefulI, here I found the program, subrutine, and a short description, I resolve the problem using the exit USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_INIT..

Regards,

Gustavo Gil..