Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

users with license data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to make a report. I have to find users which are using only EP. I think i have to search them through license data. Can you please tell me how to search users with license data.

I have tried SUIM. There is no field for license data. There is a report RSUSR080. But its kind of empty. it is not executed

Please help me this.

Thanks,

Tajinder

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

try table USR06 in there you can find the licencetype per userid

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

try table USR06 in there you can find the licencetype per userid

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks ..i got the user list acc. to license data in usr06. jsur wanna know..what is the meaning of VONDAT and BISDAT columns.

Thnx

0 Kudos

this is the time frame vondat is date from bisdat is date until.

It helps when you speak german if you want to understand field names and some ABAP code

0 Kudos

Hi,

These are <b>substitute from</b> date and <b>substitute to</b> date. This is used in case of a Subsitute user means if a different user is created as a substitute

e to another user who might be absent or on leave during a period. For more Pl refer the documents mentioned at the link above.

Pl award suitably

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the licencing thing you have to maintain while vraeting the user in the Licence Data tab . You can do this in su10 or su01.If this data is entered during user creation, the table usr06 will display the same in the LIC_TYPE field.

Pl refer Tcodes license_admin, USMM etc for measuring users licence data. For details on licence pl refer the documents at https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/licenseauditing.

Hope this helps.

Pl award suitably.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

I m not getting any option to award points. there is no icon on side of replies. Both of U and urs answers were really helpful

Thanks

Tajinder

0 Kudos

The "Points System" is currently not available.

I have it on good authority that it will be back, so you can follow-up and add points at a later point in time.

Cheers,

Julius