Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UserExit 'ZXCV001U01' in EXIT_SAPLCV00_001 is not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I need a UserExit which is triggered when I save/change documents with transaction CV01N or CV02N and provides me the status and some others fields of the document. I found the exit EXIT_SAPLCV00_001 with the include ZXCV001U01 which would provide all information I need. The problem is that this exit is NOT triggered. I have activated the exit with CMOD but still the exit is not fired. The only exit which is triggered while saving the doc is ' EXIT_SAPLCV110_004' with 'ZXCV110U04' but this exit only provides REFERENCE(PFX_OKCODE) TYPE SY-UCOMM as a parameter.

Which exit works for me and what steps are necessary to use it!

Thanks,

Konrad

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konrad,

You can use one of below exits.

CV000001 Check-in enhancement for document management

CV110001 DMS: Enhancements for DMS Dialog (FB: CV110)

CVDS0001 User exits for ALE DMS (DOCMAS)

Thanks,

Subba.

0 Kudos

The exit which would provide all needed Info is in CV000001 but I think this exits are only called while check-in! I need an exit which is triggered when you save a document which CV02N. Therefore I found the exit in CVDS0001 but there are no parameters about the document values given.

So, how can I use an exit out of CV000001?

0 Kudos

I tested below exits which will be executed CV01N, CV02N, CV03N

EXIT_SAPLCV110_001

EXIT_SAPLCV110_002

EXIT_SAPLCV110_003

Thanks,

Subba.

0 Kudos

The exit EXIT_SAPLCV110_001 is triggered but at the beginning of changing the document (start cv01n) not while saving it! The other exits are NOT triggered at all in my system.

Can you check in your system if the exits you mentioned are triggered when you press the save button in CV02N

Thanks,

Konrad