Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UserExit / Enhancment for MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I want to delete some rows of data which is being displayed in MD04, both from table control and from the database, based on a condition. Could anyone please let me know any user exit or enhancement to delete the same. Thank you.

-Srini

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete the data from the table control ,however deleting the same from database table will create inconsistencies in the data. Because the data may be required by some other tables as well.

I found in debug mode that it fteches data from standard tables like le T001W, MARA etc.

This doesnt seem to be a feasible requirement.

Regards

Abhii

0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is to check the items on a specific condition and delete the unwanted and excessive items from the database. It is a feasible requirement. I need to do the delete from database and also from the table control before displaying MD04. If anybody has any exit, please help me.

Thank you,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi ,

There are only 2 user exits it seems. Please check which suits your requirement:-

LMDR2001 User exits restr. profiles of opt. pur.ord.-based load bldg

LMDZU001 User exits in additional planning

Regards

Abhii

0 Kudos

Hi srini

For deletion of data use only std FM.

Regards

vijay