Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exits or BADIs for RFFOUS_C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

F110 is the transaction used for triggering print cheque ,In F110 we need to set variant for print program(RFFOUS_C) and SAP script(F110_PRENUM_CHCK) for printing cheque. During this process F110 runs the print program in back ground and generates a spool of the cheque. Since the program runs in background we are unable to find any user exits or BADIu2019s or enhancement points for capturing the spool and sending it as Mail in PDF format. Any pointers on any enhancement options or any other config settings to acheive the same would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards

Kiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

I have worked with the RFFOUS_C several times. But i couldn't worked with any user exits or BADI's. I am not sure whether user exits or BADI's are there for this program.

Each time if i need any modifications , i have copied the program and modified.

Why can't you modified the program?

Thanks,

Vamshi.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

I have worked with the RFFOUS_C several times. But i couldn't worked with any user exits or BADI's. I am not sure whether user exits or BADI's are there for this program.

Each time if i need any modifications , i have copied the program and modified.

Why can't you modified the program?

Thanks,

Vamshi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no BADIs nor User Exits available for the same. The only option would be going with the Z program for RFFOUS_C.