Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My requirment is in Infotype "0028" i have to default specific as 'CM' for height and 'KG' for weight in side that table control. My problem is how can i set values to the table-control field of this infotype. The exit is "EXIT_SAPFP50M_001". Please tell me how to set this values..Its urgent..

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In include ZXPADU01 (after creating a project under CMOD and attaching the enhanacement PBAS0001)

Put something like

* Declare infotype structure
DATA : BEGIN OF t0028.
        INCLUDE STRUCTURE p0028.
DATA : END OF t0028.
* Provide default values
IF innnn-infty = '0028.
  MOVE innnn TO t0028.
  MOVE <your value> TO t0028-<your field>. " Put value/fields you need
  MOVE t0028 TO innnn.
ENDIF.

Regards

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

If Sombody Knows This Plz Help....

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In include ZXPADU01 (after creating a project under CMOD and attaching the enhanacement PBAS0001)

Put something like

* Declare infotype structure
DATA : BEGIN OF t0028.
        INCLUDE STRUCTURE p0028.
DATA : END OF t0028.
* Provide default values
IF innnn-infty = '0028.
  MOVE innnn TO t0028.
  MOVE <your value> TO t0028-<your field>. " Put value/fields you need
  MOVE t0028 TO innnn.
ENDIF.

Regards

0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

Thanks for your reply. I tried the method that you told. Now the problem is the value is coming in t0028-wtfld and also after moving the value is coming in innnn also. Its coming into innn-data1 that is a table control structure. But the value is not coming into my screen field. What i have to do additionally to get this value in my screen field. (i mean below specific ) plz not this is a table-control field.

Thanks in advance.

Biju

0 Kudos

This exit is only valide for <b>create</b> and <b>copy</b> of records, are you in update mode?

Regards

0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

Again Thanks for your reply. I didnt get your question "Whether you are in UPDATE mode or not?" If you didn't get my requirmrnt i will tell you once more very clearly. In pa30 plz type infotype "0028" and subtype "001" and press "NEW" . In the screen you can see some text fields and below you can see a table control also. In this if user enters a value for 'Heihgt' in the 'Specific' column i should get "CM" automatically. Like that for weight also. If it is a text field the mothod that you told will work. But this is a table control field so the stored value in innnn is not coming into the screen-field. Plz try to help. This is bit urgent for me. Thanks for your support.

Biju

0 Kudos

The Exit you worked with provides only default values. It will not (should not?) react to user entries.

For your purpose, use Exit EXIT_SAPFP50M_002, there change the values of your specific fields if they are empty/initial and your "quantity" fields have been fileld; Don't forget to set the SHOW_DATA_AGAIN indicator on if your changes need validation.

Regards

0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

Again Thanks For Your Support... But the EXIT that you told is wrong in my case. If you put a break-point that is not entering into debugging mode... 001 is the correct EXIT and i completed 80% of my assignment, the only one problem is the value i am giving in this exit is not coming into the table-control field in the screen If you can plz help.

Thanks

Biju

0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

Thanks a lot for your great support. i tried SHOW_DATA and now its working properly. Thanks a lot man....

Biju

0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

I need a little more support regarding this problem. Whne i set the parameter SHOW_DATA_AGAIN = 'X' i am unable to save the entries in the Infotype. After you set this parameter if you are pressing the Save button it will not work. WHat i have to do to save my data. Plz help...

Thanks

Biju

0 Kudos

Only fill SHOW_DATA_AGAIN if you changed some data, when the exit is called without changing/filling data (i.e. a second time) clear the indicator.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table control texts are stored in table T578T

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some Problems