Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit to be triggered for PR05 when click on display/change/create

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there a user exit or BADI that is triggered when I click on display / create / change a respective line of trips in transaction code PR05? I tried the following user exit but non is triggered when i click on the said button ( display / change / create ).

- FITR0001

- FITR0002

- FITR0003

- FITR0005

What i'm trying to achieve here is to default the Trip type based on the cost centre / WBS Element assigned for that particular trips. I highly appreciate for any feedback / help on this.

Cheers,

Loo

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

On create and Edit below exits will trigger,

- FITR0003

- FITR0005

we have used the same in our last assignment.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Say when i choose the WBS Element say 'INT-0001' i want to auto-populate the Trip Type to 'C', i don't think user exit FITR0003 & FITR0005 will be triggered as i've tested that earlier unless i've missed something.

As i have 2 requirements here :-

1. To default the trip type when I choose a particular WBS Element on the screen

2. If the TTy.E type is set to 'C' then i would like to allow only the chargeable exp types codes to be booked. For this, i know i can use user exit FITR0003 or FITR0005.

I wonder if there's any other BADi or user exit that i've missed for requirement 1 ?

Cheers,

Loo

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Chandra,

>

> Say when i choose the WBS Element say 'INT-0001' i want to auto-populate the Trip Type to 'C', i don't think user exit FITR0003 & FITR0005 will be triggered as i've tested that earlier unless i've missed something.

>

> As i have 2 requirements here :-

> 1. To default the trip type when I choose a particular WBS Element on the screen

> 2. If the TTy.E type is set to 'C' then i would like to allow only the chargeable exp types codes to be booked. For this, i know i can use user exit FITR0003 or FITR0005.

>

> I wonder if there's any other BADi or user exit that i've missed for requirement 1 ?

>

> Cheers,

> Loo

Hi Loo,

There are no BADI or user exits for for requirement 1 . I suggest you to go for implicit enhancement options to default trip type .

Thanks and Regards,

S.Sivakumar

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks.. but unfortunately, the current system my client using doesn't have implicit enhancement options

Cheers,

Loo