Hi to all
I need do it a validation in the transaction code MIGO, by the serial numbers.
For example: When I put 5 in amount, appear 5 serial numbers, and I need validate that all de 5 fields of the serial numbers.
Which user exit, or badi I have to use by do it this task ?
Tnak you very much
sorry, reviewing this, I think the MB_MIGO_BADI might not be what you need because that might only work if you introduce a new tab which you don't want to do (I think). Nevertheless, it is worth to check whether the method CHECK_ITEM is executed with a new implementation that does not define a new tab.
If that's a no-go, then you may look into MB_CHECK_LINE_BADI... or even the SMOD enhancement MBCF0005 looks promising.
Follow Nilesh's advice to find the BAdIs during transaction processing - there should be one you can use.
Should all that fail (and if you're in ECC 6.0), then you still could use the new Enhancement Framework and utilize one of the implicit enhancement points in the standard item check logic to add your own checks.
Finding BADI for a T.code:-
1) Goto se24 (Display class cl_exithandler)
2) Double click on the method GET_INSTANCE.
3) Put a break point at Line no.25 (CASE sy-subrc).
4) Execute SAP standard transaction
5) Press the required button for which you need to write an exit logic, the execution will stop at the break point.
6) Check the values of variable 'exit_name', it will give you the BADI name called at that time.
7) This way you will find all the BADIs called on click of any button in any transaction
if you follow this 7 steps, you will find a suitable BADI.