Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-Exit-Include Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I've found in the documentatiion that the User-Exit-Include RPREX000 contains various different user exits (form routines), that allow me to set up the settlement process, but this is and standard include, if I try to mdify it sap asks me for an access key to the object.

I just wannn know how this User-Exit-Include RPREX000 works and how can I modify it.

Best Regards.

Gregory.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregory,

This style of user exit is used in some older parts of SAP (I have seen it in SD & HR) where an include is supplied into which customer specific code can be added. The idea is that these includes do not get over-written by SAP support changes, but I have seen cases where new versions of the include get delivered to add additional exits.

The customer code is placed in the include by getting an access key to the object.

If you are on ECC6 / NW2004s then each form in the include will have implicit enhancement points which would provide a better method for adding customer code.

In some cases SAP now provides parallel user exits via BADI to those in the older include based exits as a replacement (eg Travel user exits).

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the OSS note:732121 and 325389

Regards