Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-exit for IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an idoc of type orders, when the idoc is processing in the system. In the case that the position is not posible modify, exists one user-exit for that position will not be treat?

Keep on contact,

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this link , in this it is clearly mentioned about the exits implimentation in IDOC's.

http://www.intelligententerprise.com/channels/applications/feature/archive/kasturi.jhtml

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is not satisfied with the standard functionality provided for posting the ORDERS idoc, then you can make use of enhancements.

Few enhancement that can help you :-

1) <i><u>Enhancement VEDB0001</u></i> makes change order entry possible via EDI according

to special customer requirements.

2) <u><i>Enhancement VEDA0001</i></u> makes it possible for incoming orders to be

structured using EDI according to special customer requirements.

These are enhancements for order change and order creation using IDOC orders and ordchg respectively.

steps to be followed:-

1) You check these enhancements using t.code SMOD .Check the documentation for these that will help you to choose the correct customer exit for your requirement.

2) Then go to t.code CMOD. create a project and add the enhancement in that.

Now go to the customer exit fn module that u have selected.

There will be a Include in that fn module.

3)Within this include you have to write the code to customize your requirement.

then activate the include as well as the project.

Regards,

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all,

Regards