Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use S033 obtain sold qty per site per day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I found several ways of obtaining the sold qty per site per day from

1. VBAP > EKPO >EKET

2. S033

I found that the field in S033-MAGBB seems to serve the purpose and of the easiest way to do so.

Is that OK to obtain MAGBB as sold qty per site per day (for i SUM the MAGBB by date)?

But the table size is really large, is there any suggestion to speed up the query process?

BR - Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoper,

You can go ahead with the field MAGBB of S033, Try to use more of KEY fields in the query ie; restrict the selection using key fields WERKS (plant) and LGORT (storage location).

Hope this helps.

Happy Coding,

Santhosh Yadav

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoper,

You can go ahead with the field MAGBB of S033, Try to use more of KEY fields in the query ie; restrict the selection using key fields WERKS (plant) and LGORT (storage location).

Hope this helps.

Happy Coding,

Santhosh Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better use secondary indexes to speed up the performace.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

as it is a transparent table , so you can restrict the field selection either by giving more key fields

that can match selection, to otimize it, or can use secondary index as sujjested by kiran.

Giving more key fields, will also also fetch data easily.