Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Z field from BSIK into BSAK when closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Z field in BSIK table using "Append structure" option. I also created identical field via same option in table BSAK. When I clear open item system "delete" that item in table BSIK and create identical item in table BSAK (BSIK - open items; BSAK-closed items), BSIK and BSAK have same structure because of this trensfer of open items from BSIK to BSAK during open item clearing. My problem - when open item is cleared and item is transferd from BSIK to BSAK my Z field is not updated by system. Is it possible to set this in customizing or is there another way to update this Z field in BSAK when someone clear open items - user exit, modification or ???.

Thanks in advance.

Sasa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to find an event with Open FI (tcode fibf)

A.

5 REPLIES 5

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to find an event with Open FI (tcode fibf)

A.

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

than you for your responce.

I tried to find out suitable event for this in fibf but withouth success. Could you suggest event that will be suitable for this purpuse.

One more thing - if I reverse clearing (via transaction FBRA) system will transfer closed item from BSAK to BSIK and during that process Z field will not be updated so I also need event to update this field durind reverse clearing.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Sasa

0 Kudos

I think Process 00001130 will get triggered in all Postings. If you are able to distinguish the clearing and reversing somhow, than you can use this process to update / clear your Z field.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

I think that BTE can't halp me in this situation because I need event in wich I can see (at the same time) data for Z field in BSIK and in wich document is also cleared and transfered into BSAK (but Z fileld in BSAK is not updated from BSIK). I think that there is not event in wich I can see all this data and do update from BSIK-ZFIELD to BSAK-ZFIELD (and vice-versa when reseting cleared document).

So I have the serious problem. Any idea to solve this?

Regards,

Sasa

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you add your field to BSEG or BKPF ?

The index table BSIK and BSAK (as the other FI index table) are filled via move-corresponding statement from BSEG and BKPF.

Regards