Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update conditions in outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to update the conditions in an outbound delivery in batch.

I am getting the really charged freight from a third party software by file and i will take this file and have to update a outbound delivery in SAP.

Updating conditions in sales orders works very simple via BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, but i think as conditions in outbound delivery were possible only since 4.5 its not so comfortable.

I tried many FBs but was not really satisfied with one.

Does anybody knows a good way (in the standard) to update conditions in an outbound delivery? (BAPI, FB, Method, ...)

Thanks a lot

Markus

5 REPLIES 5

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's the FB?..

As far as I know, FM WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE is the only FM available to update deiveries . There is no documentation but most likely you'll find many examples here. Hope this helps. Otherwise good luck.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stand corrected - there actually is BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE. Not sure since which release it's available, we are on ECC 6.0.

Hmm, can't remember why I had to use the FM instead...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i know both functions, but these dont allow to update the pricing conditions in outbound delivery.

As a workaround i created at the moment by the batch input recorder a function which updates the prices in outbound delivery (via VL02).

I dont like this solution, so I am looking forward to get some good hints.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on same kind of requirement. Can you please tell me how you got it done. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance

Van

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as i didnt found any better solution, i created a function via batch input recorder.

I simulated VL02 - changing conditions.

Its a workaround which will work, if there is a better way let me know.

At the moment its working with that.

Markus