Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update alv report

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

i have an alv report. from the report by double-click the user goes to me23n and changes something in the material.

is it possible when he comes back to the report, to update the report with the new changes?

regards

yifat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yifat,

It should be possible.

I am assuming that on the DOUBLE CLICK event you are doing a CALL TRANSACTION. Right after that, Update the data in your internal table (that you are using for the display data) and call the REFRESH_TABLE_DISPLAY method. That will refresh the data on the screen.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please reward the posts that help you.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yifat,

It should be possible.

I am assuming that on the DOUBLE CLICK event you are doing a CALL TRANSACTION. Right after that, Update the data in your internal table (that you are using for the display data) and call the REFRESH_TABLE_DISPLAY method. That will refresh the data on the screen.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please reward the posts that help you.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

after call transaction, you need to repopulate the updated data, and update the internal table.

then use <b>selfield-refresh = 'X'.</b> that will show the report with updated data.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you should re-select your order to find out the new data and the set the flag REFRESH of parameter rs_selfield of your user-comand routine.

form user_command using r_ucomm like sy-ucomm

rs_selfield type slis_selfield.

READ TABLE T_OUTPUT INDEX rs_selfield-TABINDEX.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

CALL TRANSACTION 'ME23N'.

SELECT * FROM EKKO .....

SELECT * FROM EKPO .....

MOVE-CORRESPONDING EKKO TO T_OUTPUT.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING EKPO TO T_OUTPUT.

MODIFY T_OUTPUT INDEX rs_selfield-TABINDEX.

rs_selfield-refresh = 'X'.

endform.

Max

Message was edited by: max bianchi