Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two page smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i want to know if in my window there are more records than the window lenggth

then wil it leads to the second page of the smart form

or it is mandatory to command the next page

if it is

then please telll me how to show data in two pages and in three pages and in four pages and on.....

if the data is displayed in four pages then shud i create four pages in the smart form???

plz help

and also tell how i wil come to know that i have to create a new page as the records in the database are not known at runtime..

plz help

any help wil b appreciated

thanx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We always display the continuous data in the MAIN window... This window has a special property...

As soon as the printable area of this windows fills on a page, the system automatically triggers event NEW-PAGE. you need not to code for this..

Make your pages of type INC. you need not to woory abot the amount of data.. only those many pages will be printed, those are required to accomodate the data.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vikas Bittera.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We always display the continuous data in the MAIN window... This window has a special property...

As soon as the printable area of this windows fills on a page, the system automatically triggers event NEW-PAGE. you need not to code for this..

Make your pages of type INC. you need not to woory abot the amount of data.. only those many pages will be printed, those are required to accomodate the data.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vikas Bittera.

0 Kudos

ok thanx

but when there new page is triggered then

on the other page wil there we the other windows available which were on first page??

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes everything of the previous page will be available.. only the main window data will change..

if you want not to repeat the header data of the first page on the following pages, then simply not include the header windows in the following pages..

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vikas Bittera.

0 Kudos

how can i exclude the header windows in the next page??