Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger special function output type through a custom program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to trigger the special function output type from a custom program.

This custom program contains a BAPI and the output parameters of this BAPI are required as input to the second BAPI which is contained in the form routine of the special function output type.

I am not able to understand how to trigger the special function as I dont know how the nast-objky will be updated

and how the BAPI parameters will be passed.

Is this has to be done through a Idoc

Can anyone guide me on how to handle the above functionality.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any output type can be triggered automatically based on the NACE configuration and the correspoding condition records.

For example, if it is a sales order, you want to trigger a output type (say for ex: ZSPL), you should make sure that the output type is maintained in application V1 in NACE.

You also need to maintain the condition records based on the access sequence specified in the details of the output type.

Regards,

Vijaymadhur.

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not able to understand your requirement completely...

agree with above post....addition-

1. Transport medium would be '8 - Special Function' where one program would fire and that can be used for further processing.

2. If condition record are maintained and it is matching with parameters then output type with all transport medium would be called

Thanks