Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRFC error in sending IDOC

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I just finished setting up my system to send vendor IDOCs (CREMAS) to an external XI system. i used BD14 to do it. the status shows 3 in WE05 but the XI system doesn't receive any idoc from R/3. When i check SM58 i see that there are errors and the status text shows ::000. When i try processing them manually from SM58 i get the msg "Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised".

I found a post on the forum and tried following the note 837595 for authorisations. But my userid has the profile SAP_ALL and all the field name values for the authorisation object according to the note is *, and i still face the problem. Should i change field values for the authorisation object??

Regards

Sujai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user on the target system, the one you specified in the RFC destination (SM59) should have the correct authorization.

Check that user, not your user on the sender system.

Sergio

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user on the target system, the one you specified in the RFC destination (SM59) should have the correct authorization.

Check that user, not your user on the sender system.

Sergio

0 Kudos

i have the same profile (SAP_ALL) in the target system (XI) as well apart from a couple of additional roles. I have checked the given field names as well and that one also contains * for the specified field names in the note.

Sujai

0 Kudos

Hi,

are you sure that the user specified in the RFC destination pointing to XI is yours?

Sergio

0 Kudos

Hi Sergio

yes, I have checked the user and the connection, it points to the XI system. I tried debugging the LUW and found that the error occurs int he FM IDX_STRUCTURE_GET which is within IDX_IDOC_TO_XML in the XI system. the sy-subrc value is 1 here if i make it as 0 then the idoc passes thru fine. I am not sure on how to execute these FMs independently.

Sujai

0 Kudos

Did You import the idoc metadata from IDX2?

Sergio

0 Kudos

yes the meta data has been imported successfully.

sujai

0 Kudos

Do you have this issue only at runtime or also if you delete and import the idoc again form IDX2?

Sergio

0 Kudos

Hi Sujai S

go to control data of IDOC and find out the sender port supposer sender port name saper1 then you must define same port in XI system

go to sm 58 and find error ithink its a port problem

thanks

Amit Shivhare

0 Kudos

Hi amit,

the sender and the receiver port have the same name.

sujai

0 Kudos

Hi amit,

thanx for your reply.. it was a port problem.... The sending and the receiving port need not be the same though... the receiving port in XI was different, we managed to change the sending port name in R/3 to the one that was expected and it went fine. Found the port names while debugging the LUWs. Thank you once again.

Assigning points

Sujai